ADVERTISEMENT

Mac turns the ball over three games in a row late in the game!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Jeez! We played sensational! Quit giving it to Mac late in the game! He is a spaz late in the game! He gets in the air with nowhere to go! Nasty! Just focus on passing! Still, the others guys played great!

Is there a way to block posts from idiots? Asking for a friend...
Actually, he has a point. Last two games for sure and if I remember correctly, he has had costly turnovers down the stretch. Pretty surprising from a Sr PG.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I thought u agreed to spare us your lack of wisdom for 30 days if we didn’t sweep the weekend? Real man of ur word (guess I shouldn’t be surprised)

You are right! We were dam close! Loved the way Brown played today! Solid back up play to Mac which we need. I will let the board vote below here in next 2-3 days! I lost a bet a few years ago to Midvale Dave and was ready to wear a pink tutu to a NU football game, so I will honor my fate. What say you board? Shall I stay or shall I go? Be kind to wrassler! It’s just a schtick, you know! In the meanwhile, no posts for wrassler till Tuesday evening, when I check my ill begotten fate!

Actually, he has a point. Last two games for sure and if I remember correctly, he has had costly turnovers down the stretch. Pretty surprising from a Sr PG.
He's absolutely right. I love Mac, but he's been reckless in key situations multiple games now. He's mentally not where he normally is and it's killing us in the clutch.

He's absolutely right. I love Mac, but he's been reckless in key situations multiple games now. He's mentally not where he normally is and it's killing us in the clutch.
Against Purdue it cost us. They took the turnover and got the 2 pt lead. Also thought play at the end should have been set up for Law. He was 3/4 from 3 today while BMac was 1/4 up to that point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT