ADVERTISEMENT

Mac's status for Nebraska game

MLite17

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2013
Anybody know what McIntosh's status is for tonight's game vs NU? Likely to play or is he going to require some added recovery time?

Interesting that the spread is still 8 and a half points in favor of the Cats. Hope the gamblers know something.

Reactions: ricko654321
line just jumped to 9.5 points. i'm confused. even with a healthy BMac that seems way high.

Reactions: ricko654321
TG reported yesterday depending on how BMac responds to treatment, he could be out for anywhere between "several days to two weeks."

So I assume he's out for Nebraska.

line just jumped to 9.5 points. i'm confused. even with a healthy BMac that seems way high.
I thought the same thing when I saw the line, though tbh I don't know much about Nebraska's team this year, it doesn't look like they've been very impressive to date.

TG reported yesterday depending on how BMac responds to treatment, he could be out for anywhere between "several days to two weeks."

So I assume he's out for Nebraska.
Well Tuesday will day 3 since the injury happened. Just saying.

I thought the same thing when I saw the line, though tbh I don't know much about Nebraska's team this year, it doesn't look like they've been very impressive to date.
Damn near beat KU just a few weeks ago. KU hit a tough 3 ptr to win it late in the game.

now it's come back in to -7.5. i would say that -5 is fair value, but the market is correcting back in the right direction it seems at least...

Boy, I think people really think this is still last year's Cats team. This year's version still has much to prove, even more now without BMac.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised tonight by a team rallying around the adversity.

Anyone know if BMac is playing tonight versus PSU? Or will we not know until a couple minutes before game time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT