ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Game Thread: Northwestern vs. FAU

NUwin.gif

Congratulations Cats. This was a tough win. Lots of adjustments. Lots of hurdles. Some big shots.

Wow I thought my bracket was busted when they went ahead after the flagrant. I thought for sure we were cooked.

Keep it going against UCONN! Go Cats!

Great game by the Cats, a real team effort!
Go Cats!

My San Diego State Aztecs are leading at the half against UAB. Ledee is on fire. If you’ve not seen him play before check out the 2nd half.
Go Aztecs!

Reactions: EagerFan
Well, if you're going to get hot shooting, OT is the best time.

You see bad officiating in sports and just hope the bad calls will even out, but they surely didn't today. NU got mugged, but lived to tell about it.

CCC was right - this NU team is plenty tough.

How we gonna beat UCONN???

Reactions: DaCat and drewjin
Didn't doubt it for a second!! Wait, what happened??
I'm in the same boat. Had really terrible luck with my internet cutting out due to neighborhood electrical work right after Brooks brushed Vlad's head and it looked like things were looking even more bleak for Northwestern. I manage to finally get the game on my phone just as Langborg drains the 3 to make it 70. Well, you're welcome everyone.

I'm in the same boat. Had really terrible luck with my internet cutting out due to neighborhood electrical work right after Brooks brushed Vlad's head and it looked like things were looking even more bleak for Northwestern. I manage to finally get the game on my phone just as Langborg drains the 3 to make it 70. Well, you're welcome everyone.
My internet cut off when Ivan Drago had a FT up by 2. Came back with us leading by 6 in OT.

Great game by the Cats, a real team effort!
Go Cats!

My San Diego State Aztecs are leading at the half against UAB. Ledee is on fire. If you’ve not seen him play before check out the 2nd half.
Go Aztecs!
As a conference the Mountain West is choking more than Purdue against a double digit seed. Even BYU, former MW, is gone.

Big East not looking too good in postseason play.

Villanova loses to VCU at home in NIT as 9 point favorite - VCU clearly better than Nova.

St. Joe's takes Seton Hall to OT on their floor. Seton favored by 9.

Marquette down 7 at half to Western Kentucky.

Creighton did manage to beat Akron by double digits, but UConn may not be "all that."

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT