ADVERTISEMENT

Mark S! want to play golf at Flagg Creek Saturday?

Hurt my knee on Friday night and couldn't walk on Saturday. It's about time for you to be signing up to play on the Weekly Challenge Golf Tour - first event is on the 20th at Whisper Creek and it's filling up fast. Only way to truly get better is to play tournament golf, and our tour is the best run in Chicago.

See you out there soon.

Hi Mark, sorry to hear about your knee. I spent six months rehabbing my injured shoulder elbow from last year. I did two shots of cortezone and am backs swinging well. I will check out the tournaments and may be able to make a few. I am hoping to do the Illinois Senior Open.

Weekly Challenge season starts this week! Only way to get tournament ready is to play tournament golf. . .

I ht the range and my game is okay. I can play on a Sunday. Hard to get out during the week although I usually play a skins game on Wednesday. I may be able to play Friday at Flagg Creek.

Hi Mark, how did you play Saturday? Give me a ring if you want to play at Flagg Creek sometime. I played with Billy seven holes Saturday. I actually had two pars and a birdie. I got to the par five in two on the fifth hole. I shoulda had two more pars but I three putted and shanked one from the middle of the fairway on first hole. My goal is to play the Illinois Senior Open and finish better than 90th place. I can do it but I need to play a tad better. It was cold out there yesterday. Take care,Bob

Played in the Ill. State Scramble on Saturday and Sunday with a buddy from Weekly Challenge. We sucked. My first event of the season will be this Saturday at Poplar Creek. I still think you need to commit to some tournament golf before McHenry CC in September, and the best place for that is Weekly Challenge. Best pace of play, best payouts (cash if you want, or scrip if you remain an amateur), and best group of people (since we have a few women who play on the Tour it's not the best group of guys).

Hi Mark, I hope to get in a few tournies in June or July. I need to get my iron game better.sand game is lacking also. Give me a month and I will be fine. Stay in touch,Bob

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT