ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland game, Oct. 13

Well cataloged

Sep 15, 2005
Dear 'Cat faithful:
Would any among you have an extra ticket for the game at College Park on Oct. 13? Regrettably, FloridAlum, my normal conduit, is not honchoing this game. My last resort would be Stub Hub, but that would probably put me among Terrapin partisans. I'd much prefer to sit in the Wildcat pews, wherever they may be.

Dear 'Cat faithful:
Would any among you have an extra ticket for the game at College Park on Oct. 13? Regrettably, FloridAlum, my normal conduit, is not honchoing this game. My last resort would be Stub Hub, but that would probably put me among Terrapin partisans. I'd much prefer to sit in the Wildcat pews, wherever they may be.

Oddly enough I was looking at the MD game on stubhub yesterday. There are zillions of tix available on both sides of the field.

Dear 'Cat faithful:

Here is the deal from the Alumni Assoc page -- Link: NUAA
So what we need to do is just find out what the NU section is and then go to StubHub (guessing office will at least let you know).

Individual Game Tickets
Football game tickets (sold separately from tailgate packages) located in the Wildcats fan section are sold only to Northwestern football season ticket holders and Athletics donors. These fans can purchase tickets to the football game only by calling Northwestern Athletics at 847-491-2287. If you are not a season ticket holder nor a current year donor to Athletics (September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017), you may only purchase a ticket in the Wildcats fan section if it’s part of an NAA Game-Day Package that includes both a tailgate ticket and football game ticket.

Reactions: Well cataloged
Dear 'Cat faithful:
Unless I'm misremembering - and make no mistake, I'm quite capable of that - I seem to recall that game originally being one of the ones slated for the controversial Friday night slots (that would be the 13th, as you mention). However, wasn't that changed back to the standard Saturday slot (time TBD), which would make it the 14th?

Unless I'm misremembering - and make no mistake, I'm quite capable of that - I seem to recall that game originally being one of the ones slated for the controversial Friday night slots (that would be the 13th, as you mention). However, wasn't that changed back to the standard Saturday slot (time TBD), which would make it the 14th?
I think you are correct

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT