ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to All

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
Just wanted to wish the finest Season's Greetings to everyone at Wildcat Report, including all posters and readers. This year has been a wild ride, a story with a sad beginning and a happy ending. Last night's game was an early Christmas present from Braun, Bryant and Company.

I will end this post with one of my favorite holiday quotes. It's from Hamlet:

"Some say that ever 'gainst that season comes Wherein our Saviour's birth is celebrated, This bird of dawning singeth all night long; And then, they say, no spirit dare stir abroad, The nights are wholesome, then no planets strike, No fairy takes, nor witch hath power to charm, So hallow'd and so gracious is the time."

Merry Christmas!

- Astro

Blessings to you & your bride, Sir. Many moons have passed from the last time I saw your face. Be Safe; Be Happy; and most of all, Enjoy family and friends to excess!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Mrs. Astro and I are doing well, and we hope the same applies to you. During the pandemic, we moved to Wheeling -- almost on the border of Buffalo Grove.

I miss those days watching games at Nevin's, but it is the nature of things to change, and bars, like people, have their lifetimes.

If you are ever in the mood for a drink to toast the 'Cats let me know, and I will make the trip to Evanston.

-Astro

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT