ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Lack of depth is a perennial problem for NU wrestling. Also, Johnny Sebastian seems often to be injured.

Lack of depth is a perennial problem for NU wrestling. Also, Johnny Sebastian seems often to be injured.
Tyler Morland is a stud but hasn't wrestled all year at 65! Plus, we have two studs at 84 and 97 who are redshirting. Jesson and Davison. Jesson is tough but he needs to gain weight. Davison is an absolute beast who beat the sixth ranked kid in the country yesterday. I hope we burn his shirt.

Hey Guys! Wildcat wrestling fan here. Excited to join the community.

Looking forward to the rest of the season after a really good Midlands!

I’m usually on the Hawkeye report as this board I’d kinda dead! We are ranked eight in the nation right now. If we burn Lucas Davison ‘s redshirt, we can be top five in the country. We will be good next year too

Why is it dead here? We have a good team? How are we feeling about tomorrow vs Nebraska?
The Hawkeye report has several chats going on at all times. It is also here on rivals. I wish we had Lucas Davison wrestling. He is redshirting and is AA potential. Good match at 74! LaBroila is very good. 41 will be close as Chad Red is an AA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT