ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota-Alabama

Alan Smithee

Aug 13, 2002
Check it out. That was interesting. I think the Alabama players wanted to be able to watch the football game.

While Bama was playing 3 on 5 they out scored Minny 30-22. That's incredible, and rather embarrassing for Minny.

While Bama was playing 3 on 5 they out scored Minny 30-22. That's incredible, and rather embarrassing for Minny.

The one guy on Alabama is an amazing player. He probably could have somehow scored on Minny one-on-five...

Our own Tim Doyle was doing color on that broadcast. He immediately noticed that the entire Alabama bench was at risk for entering the court.

BTN has a link to the entire game broadcast. Minnesota was in control throughout- until Nate Mason lost his head and kicked off the festivities.

Our own Tim Doyle was doing color on that broadcast. He immediately noticed that the entire Alabama bench was at risk for entering the court.

BTN has a link to the entire game broadcast. Minnesota was in control throughout- until Nate Mason lost his head and kicked off the festivities.

Didn't Tim Doyle get into a fight with KGill on chicago comcast sports network? From what I heard, Gill attacked Tim because of some difference in opinion! Gill got suspended/but not permanently. I'd love to hear Tim call some NU games on espn/btn!

Didn't Tim Doyle get into a fight with KGill on chicago comcast sports network? From what I heard, Gill attacked Tim because of some difference in opinion! Gill got suspended/but not permanently. I'd love to hear Tim call some NU games on espn/btn!

Unfortunately, it's known by many that Tim isn't always nicest guy and can be difficult to work with. That's what led to his ousting at BTN originally.

My best Tim Doyle story was when he was working a game around Christmas as broadcast partner with Dave Eanet. Right after the game right, I was standing behind the desk as they were preparing to do postgame interviews and Carmody walks by the two of them wearing a really gaudy ugly tie. Doyle yells over to Carmody “burn the tie!” And Carmody responds “Its a Childrens Miracle Network tie”....

I am laughing, and Dave Eanet is laughing and he turns to Doyle and says “we have all been there!” That story reflects his wise guy attitude, which sometimes backfires

My best Tim Doyle story was when he was working a game around Christmas as broadcast partner with Dave Eanet. Right after the game right, I was standing behind the desk as they were preparing to do postgame interviews and Carmody walks by the two of them wearing a really gaudy ugly tie. Doyle yells over to Carmody “burn the tie!” And Carmody responds “Its a Childrens Miracle Network tie”....

I am laughing, and Dave Eanet is laughing and he turns to Doyle and says “we have all been there!” That story reflects his wise guy attitude, which sometimes backfires

I learned the Children’s Miracle Network needs better taste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT