ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota @ NU (11/23): six-day pick

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
Unless something comes out very late in the day, it looks like we won't find out the Minnesota kickoff time until this coming Saturday night or Sunday. If so, the game will be at 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, or 3:00 PM CT.

Unless something comes out very late in the day, it looks like we won't find out the Minnesota kickoff time until this coming Saturday night or Sunday. If so, the game will be at 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, or 3:00 PM CT.
Would bet 11am, since the networks realize that not many people are interested in the Fitz/McCall led offense.

I think it will depend on what Minnesota does this coming weekend. If they win, I can see the networks highlighting Minnesota in the 230/300 slot.

Reactions: zeek55 and ubercat
Agreed. This year's Gophers are the equivalent of the '95 'Cats.

Yes, but that ‘95 Cats teams had significant tests throughout the entire season (the ND and Michigan road wins and the Wisconsin shut out at home) while this Gophers team pretty much had a cake walk into November. However, eerily similar “this team is for real” game with both teams beating a top ten Penn State team in an early November game in front of a raucous home crowd on national TV.

Reactions: ubercat
ABC and ESPN have slots available at 11&2:30 while Fox has a 3 pm slot open

I agree that the pick in line is contingent on Minnesota’s result against Iowa. If Minnesota beats Iowa, the Gopher game against Northwestern could seal the West for Minnesota. If Iowa wins, Wisconsin’s game against Purdue would mean a Badger loss gives Minnesota the title and a win sets up winner take all in Minneapolis the following week.

FOX will dominate the early slot with Ohio St/Penn St.

Wanna hear something truly hilarious that you never thought you’d hear this year? If...

- Illinois wins out (hard but not impossible!)
- Wisconsin loses to Nebraska or Purdue (but not both, not very likely but you never know!)
- and Minnesota loses out (a guy can dream!)...

We (Illinois) win the Big Ten West, hahaha. So, good luck!! :p

Wanna hear something truly hilarious that you never thought you’d hear this year? If...

- Illinois wins out (hard but not impossible!)
- Wisconsin loses to Nebraska or Purdue (but not both, not very likely but you never know!)
- and Minnesota loses out (a guy can dream!)...

We (Illinois) win the Big Ten West, hahaha. So, good luck!! :p

Damn! :confused:

I will officially be skipping this game, as Sasha Banks will be appearing at the Cricket store on Narragansett Ave. at noon.

Reactions: HappyNUyear
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT