ADVERTISEMENT

Minny must be expecting mass exodus.

Purple Pile Driver

Gold Member
May 14, 2014
Anywhere but the Rant Board
PJ up to a whooping 28 verbals. Add in the 11 decommits ( 8 since PJ) and Minny has had 39 players committed at one time or another.

Had a couple of Purdue flips so that's nice way to start a rivalry between new coaches.

Guess most of those suspended will be leaving by being expelled or choosing to move on. It was a sickening event, but suspect some like this Winfield kid were caught in the crossfire.

Do we know how many slots they have? I only see 13 seniors listed on their 2016 roster, and with 3 early enrollees, some type of purge seems in order.

Unfortunately one of those not freeing up is Blaise Andries. I don't think there is any other player involved of interest.

PJ up to a whooping 28 verbals. Add in the 11 decommits ( 8 since PJ) and Minny has had 39 players committed at one time or another.

Had a couple of Purdue flips so that's nice way to start a rivalry between new coaches.

Guess most of those suspended will be leaving by being expelled or choosing to move on. It was a sickening event, but suspect some like this Winfield kid were caught in the crossfire.

isn't there a limit to how many players you can take in a year? I thought it was 25, although perhaps I made that up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT