ADVERTISEMENT

Montana State

I was out for dinner Saturday night, and the restaurant had a poster up with the entire Wake Forest men's hoop schedule. Why can the Deacs get their stuff together 4 months before the season and NU can't??

I was out for dinner Saturday night, and the restaurant had a poster up with the entire Wake Forest men's hoop schedule. Why can the Deacs get their stuff together 4 months before the season and NU can't??
They must have God on their side... Maybe God favors Demon Deacons over Fighting Methodists?

Reactions: NJCat and No Chores

Many teams have released their full non-conference schedules at this point. FWIW, thanks to this thread we now know seven of the eleven opponents and the rest are probably sub-200 teams.

You can buy basketball tickets now to see Wake open the 2024-25 season 11/10 against Michigan in the (23,000 seat) Greensboro Coliseum. Nice OOC home-and-home for both schools. Sure hope the NU AD can do more to generate interest in NU sports than the last one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT