ADVERTISEMENT

More proof

mikero3

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2018
Our recruiting and now maybe even retention of player issues, don't revolve around just winning!

I am told every year that Next season everything will be better. There is just a lag in recruiting. We will be able to recruit on the new facilities, getting guys to the pros or this championship,

My guess it's a combination of things we don't want to discuss and can't fix. Not wanting to do School work, lack of fan support, cultural, dorky and often foreign student body, weather, old stadium, boring offensive philosophy, recruiting philosophy and absolutely terrible fans.

I have often said it's mind numbing how many fans we have that root against NU's interest like wanting other academic schools to do well ... this year Fans were rooting and wishing luck to B Skoronek, even though his success at ND will and has hurt NU. It was a blueprint for guys at NU to go play for schools that get more exposure, more catches, possible National Championships and in the future, huge crowds.

We had fans want this chaos of immediate transfers.

Well they got their wish, My guess is We are now a farm team for other programs like the MAC and smaller conferences will be for us.

Maybe getting a division title every now and then is we will ever do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News