ADVERTISEMENT

Moten

mybrotha

Jul 21, 2011
Several years ago when I first saw his tape, of all the tapes I've seen in recent years, his stood out the most. I think he is going to be really good and we already know he's fast. Seems to me with our stable of backs that McCall needs to use a few more two back set ups. JJ would sure be a great diversion. WML is an unsung stud. Moten and Anderson are explosive. Oddly the other kid who escapes name recognition right now was impressive again UT! Granted back ups were in but that was the case for both teams.

Acker was fun to watch and showed me more last year than Anderson. I'm a fan of both so that's not a knock on Auston.

Acker was fun to watch and showed me more last year than Anderson. I'm a fan of both so that's not a knock on Auston.

If Acker is ever a meaningful contributor, we will be in BIG trouble.

Acker should be a meaningful contributor in mop up duty. Still fun to watch. I believe Moten will challenge for the #2 running back spot this year. Excited to see what he will do.

Acker should be a meaningful contributor in mop up duty. Still fun to watch. I believe Moten will challenge for the #2 running back spot this year. Excited to see what he will do.

"Mop-up duty" is not meaningful.

Reactions: nycat33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT