ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska is a good team

GeauxCatsGeaux

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2019
My read on this game is that Nebraska is a good team. I think if they can avoid letting the narrative get to them, they will win a lot of games. QB looks pretty good, their OL looks big, and they have talent at WR.

We're just better. We have a good QB. The OL looks like what we have been promised from Anderson, and that's really good. We have a two-headed monster at RB. If they stay healthy, they will push each other to show who is the better back all year. We have WRs who are athletic (Malik) and can compete and catch 50/50 plays (Navarro). TEs have a role (is Gordon healthy?), and hell, Tyus may be slow for an RB, but he had enough speed to make a big play (reminded me of Dickerson at the Pinstripe Bowl).

Defense got better as the game went on. I think they can build on this, and I don't think we will face many more offenses that are this good. And we have a great punter.

Also, that was one of the best games I've watched. A national-level game that lived up to being the opener. A huge win for the program. It was also the loudest I've heard Northwestern cheers. I hope our Ryan Field architects are taking note of Aviva's design.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News