ADVERTISEMENT

New board moderator for WildcatReport!

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
You guys may have noticed by now, but I’m happy to announce that @CappyNU is joining the WildcatReport team as a board moderator. He started late last week, but I’m just getting around to posting the news.

Moderating message boards is a difficult job and he has some extra large shoes to fill, but I’m confident that Cappy will be up to the task.

Please make Cappy happy by following the Rivals Message board rules, and you won’t even know he’s here. That’s the goal.

Welcome aboard, Cappy!

You guys may have noticed by now, but I’m happy to announce that @CappyNU is joining the WildcatReport team as a board moderator. He started late last week, but I’m just getting around to posting the news.

Moderating message boards is a difficult job and he has some extra large shoes to fill, but I’m confident that Cappy will be up to the task.

Please make Cappy happy by following the Rivals Message board rules, and you won’t even know he’s here. That’s the goal.

Welcome aboard, Cappy!
Please Lock 🔒 Me Down asap as I’m clinically depressed about the wildcat football 🏈 season! LOL 😂

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

Welcome aboard, Cappy!
Thanks for your efforts, Cappy! I know from experience that it’s not rocket surgery, but it can be difficult. All of us will appreciate what you do some of the time, and most of us will appreciate you most of the time, so don’t let the other times get you down. Thanks again!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT