ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit: Andrew Leota

Catdude

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
According to his Twitter page, he committed this morning. He is a defensive end from Asheville, NC with some impressive offers (including Duke, Tennessee, UNC and Virginia Tech).

I can't remember the last recruit we had from North Carolina.

According to his Twitter page, he committed this morning. He is a defensive end from Asheville, NC with some impressive offers (including Duke, Tennessee, UNC and Virginia Tech).

I can't remember the last recruit we had from North Carolina.
Excellent. Welcome to Andrew! Is he one of the guys on campus this weekend? Marty Long is recruiting top DE prospects even faster than he is producing them for the pros - Wootten, Lowry, Odenigbo. I love the talent in the pipeline at this crucial position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Excellent. Welcome to Andrew! Is he one of the guys on campus this weekend? Marty Long is recruiting top DE prospects even faster than he is producing them for the pros - Wootten, Lowry, Odenigbo. I love the talent in the pipeline at this crucial position.

No doubt. We are getting players at DE! I would want to be a LB coming here with that talent in front of me .

Welcome Andrew! You made a great decision.

This is a great get for NU. He is getting by on raw athletic ability in HS but could be something special after getting coached up and hitting the weight room. A speed rush DE that is a perfect complement to O'Rourke.

Reactions: GOUNUII
Welcome Andrew! You're going to love it. And we will love you!

Go Cats!!!

Looks like an exceptional athlete, very quick off the ball and fast. Could probably play OLB in a 3-4 scheme as well. Not saying that's going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT