ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Football Camp

Does Coach Fitzgerald have prospect camps scheduled ?

Welcome to the board, Flip1. We've been getting quite a few brand newbies of late, which is very cool.

Just a little helpful hint: anytime you read anything by HungryJack, CoralSpringsCat, GoCatsGo, or Lunker .... disregard. They're just making schtuff up. Everybody knows the only real expert on this board is AdamOnFirst. If he says it, its like God saying it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board, Flip1. We've been getting quite a few brand newbies of late, which is very cool.

Just a little helpful hint: anytime you read anything by HungryJack, CoralSpringsCat, GoCatsGo, or Lunker .... disregard. They're just making schtuff up. Everybody knows the only real expert on this board is AdamOnFirst. If he says it, its like God saying it.
Not God… but maybe, like, an Angel. Or the mouth of Sauron. Something like that.

Reactions: mountaindrew
I must say, I have seen remarks with God and you in the same sentence; however, God is usually suffixed.
Is there anyone in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me? Not thou at least!

Reactions: winnetkat

All the guys in this list have a lot to offer, Lunker is more a BB guy I'd say. Adam is actually kind of new, at least his moniker is.

All the guys in this list have a lot to offer, Lunker is more a BB guy I'd say. Adam is actually kind of new, at least his moniker is.

Deering, I was just being mischievous with a couple of my board buddies. Everyone I mentioned clearly knows their stuff, certainly more than me.... even Lunker, in spite of being a New Trier grad, has been known to have an occasional thought. /s

• Haha
Reactions: AdamOnFirst
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT