ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern is the #1 seed in the NCAA WLAX tournament

Throttled Denver 17-4. Next game Thursday [QF] against Penn, who didn't look super convincing in beating Loyola MD.

The B1G is looking like the best conference this year which surprised me. Usually it's the ACC, and the B1G has NU/MD carrying the load. UNC, UVA, Notre Dame all out already and BC did not look very good in their game against Princeton.

Throttled Denver 17-4. Next game Thursday [QF] against Penn, who didn't look super convincing in beating Loyola MD.

The B1G is looking like the best conference this year which surprised me. Usually it's the ACC, and the B1G has NU/MD carrying the load. UNC, UVA, Notre Dame all out already and BC did not look very good in their game against Princeton.
Don't forget Michigan, which is also in the quarterfinals. Among the other good teams, Syracuse appears to have the easiest draw. And the Ivy League has 2 quarterfinalists.

What a statement by the Cats: 20-7 with a running clock in H2. After Penn fans had said weā€™ve never seen a defense like theirs?!?! Perfect evening, great tailgate with playersā€™ families on the burial mound of Lindheimer Observatory. (Dating myself there) Letā€™s keep it going in Cary!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT