ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern vs Utah

SIhoosier26

Sep 8, 2017
Congrats on the win fellas, Fitzgerald is a terrific coach and you guys deserve all the credit. Winning 9 games and making the Big10 title game is amazing in a rebuilding year and I hope you guys continue to prosper.

As a Notre Dame fan I hope we get to play you again in the near future, your fans are some of the classiest that I've ever met. Good luck going forward!

I've been to your campus multiple times and it's beautiful. I respect what you guys are as an institution, and I hope for my son to have the opportunity to attend Northwestern.

For what it's worth I've lived in Chicago in the past.

I've been to your campus multiple times and it's beautiful. I respect what you guys are as an institution, and I hope for my son to have the opportunity to attend Northwestern.

For what it's worth I've lived in Chicago in the past.
Thanks for the kind words. A lot of us have...uh...strong feelings about ND. That said, I would love for NU vs. ND to become a regular thing.

As I know many of you on here would agree.... I wouldn't get in today probably. Its gotten extremely tough.
Yeah, he would have to be an extremely special person intellectually to get into Northwestern. That being said I'm rooting for the best!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. A lot of us have...uh...strong feelings about ND. That said, I would love for NU vs. ND to become a regular thing.

It's time to bring back the Shillelagh as a rivalry trophy. Fitz has it in his office.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT