ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern's 2024 commits and prospects react to Braun hiring

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
We are offering a kid from London, England? Hey, I'm all for it, not knocking the kid, I just don't recall ever seeing a kid recruited from abroad apart from Randy Walker recruiting some Canadians now and then and the occasional Australian/New Zealand kicker at some programs.

Reactions: rmndcat
We are offering a kid from London, England? Hey, I'm all for it, not knocking the kid, I just don't recall ever seeing a kid recruited from abroad apart from Randy Walker recruiting some Canadians now and then and the occasional Australian/New Zealand kicker at some programs.
Hey Euro! Great to see you still on here. I haven't been on this board for years for reasons, but stopped by today after the most improbable bowl season in memory. Hope you're well, maybe we'll see you at the Bowl game!

Someone mentioned Nashville-does NU have a chance to go there? Best bowl experience I have had was in Nashville-spent .all day and night on Broadway. Unknowns can really sing

PPI is an International recruitment team/group led by Brandon Collier that has done an AMAZING job getting European kids scholarships.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT