ADVERTISEMENT

NU Huddlecast: Trevor talks about QBs, Rashad talks WRs

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
In this Spring Ball edition of the NU Huddlecast, CJ Bacher and TJ Jones talk to former NU QB Trevor Siemian about the quarterback battle and former NU WR Rashad Lawrence about the wide receivers. Trevor does a great job evading the question when CJ asks him who is going to win the NU QB job. You can tell he knows how to talk to the media.

Link: Northwestern Huddlecast

Trevor does a great job evading the question when CJ asks him who is going to win the NU QB job. You can tell he knows how to talk to the media.

Link: Northwestern Huddlecast

It seems Wildcat nation is overly suspicious of the football coaches and athletes when it comes to media interaction. I guess some of the perception problems are created by Fitz's coachspeak and subtle running battles with the media. I wish he would stop doing that and take the high road. As for Trevor, unless he is flatly lying, he said he had no idea who would win the QB battle position. As fans and media (CJ and TJ gave him a hard time all in fun) we would like more clarity or definitive statements -- but maybe, just maybe, he actually has no idea. My takeaway is that the battle is too close to call. We all have our personal favorites -- I for one hope Thorson is so good there will be no doubt -- but at this point I don't think there is a clear cut favorite after Spring ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT