ADVERTISEMENT

NU isn't the only B1G team that sucks Big Corndogs

The_Waterboy

May 29, 2001
I'm watching the Golden Rodents vs the BugEaters this Thursday night...

Early personal analysis of the contest's gameplay: Both Teams in this "B1G network celebrated season broadcast opener" bug-tussle simply sucks Big CornDogs - With No Shame. From offensive miss-plays to defensive gaffes galore, this game is one huge snore-fest. PJ Fleck-less is a jerk and his coaching style is more than suspect. New BugEater HC Rhule's game plan is nothing less that a "Full Star Trek" ("Orbiting Uranus, looking for Klingons" ) and has virtually "no offensive innovation" to get his new team over an obviously overmatched Rodent D. Stay tuned as I predict that Rhule will extract his noggin' out of his derriere and lay a-lickin' on Fleck's dog-fart rodents...

Last edited:

Early personal analysis of the contest's gameplay: Both Teams in this "B1G network celebrated season broadcast opener" bug-tussle simply sucks Big CornDogs - With No Shame. From offensive miss-plays to defensive gaffes galore, this game is one huge snore-fest. PJ Fleck-less is a jerk and his coaching style is more than suspect. New BugEater HC Rhule's game plan is nothing less that a "Full Star Trek" ("Orbiting Uranus, looking for Klingons" ) and has virtually "no offensive innovation" to get his new team over an obviously overmatched Rodent D. Stay tuned as I predict that Rhule will extract his noggin' out of his derriere and lay a-lickin' on Fleck's dog-fart rodents...
Maybe our season won't be that bad after all! Let's see if Bajakian can get the offense going, being allowed to open it up a bit.

Exciting finish. Minny took advantage of Husker turnovers- Nebby finding a way to lose. Minny earned the win forcing key fumble & int and the Minny offense did their job getting late points on the board for the win. Nebby has to be the most overrated/underperforming program around

Da Eaters get Bug-ered!!!

I have complete confidence that the 'Cats will roll-out a team that will prove themselves "on-par" competitively with either of these charlatan West Division "contenders." True, NU has taken some shots to the solar plexus (if not to their Go-Nads), but I truly feel that the 'Cats' Breath-of-fresh-air HC, David Braun, has the background coaching chops to best either one of these "worse-than-dog-lay" Westie competitors. Eff PJ Fleck (with a vengeance)... and Eff-plus the BugEater's newest program savior, Matt "the Scat" Rhule, even moreso...

I'm hoping that the Boys in Purple were watching this bug tussle together as a whole group and come to the obvious conclusion that if they execute their gameplan, both of these rival Westies are more than beatable...

Last edited:
Either both Minnesota and Nebraska are terrible or they both have great defences. Offensively, didin't see much, except for MN at the end. MN can''t run this year, what a change from the past. NU could possibly beat them both, depending on how they do against Rutgers.

Reactions: drewjin

This is one of the problems of first game of the year being a conference game, Mistakes galore that the first couple games help clean up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT