ADVERTISEMENT

NU lands commit No. 11, Toledo LB Peter McIntyre

For the record, all of the male members of my family go to Auburn and have for generations. I got a Navy scholarship so had more options. I guarantee my hatred of Alabama football is far more deep-seated than yours. Mine is not shared with Florida or anyone else. If Auburn loses to Alabama, they don't return to different states, you hear it from your next door neighbor all year. They burn the score into your lawn and then sulfur it.
I am moving to Alabama to start a lawn car business. Roll Tide!

For the record, all of the male members of my family go to Auburn and have for generations. I got a Navy scholarship so had more options. I guarantee my hatred of Alabama football is far more deep-seated than yours. Mine is not shared with Florida or anyone else. If Auburn loses to Alabama, they don't return to different states, you hear it from your next door neighbor all year. They burn the score into your lawn and then sulfur it.

I promise you this is not possible. I can't even write that word with Caps.

lawn care. Jeez, 3 typos today already. Mondays...

I liked "lawn car" business. I thought you were going to go down to Alabama and pull "lawn jobs" on Alabama fans' lawns, i.e., carve a big script "A" on them with your car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT