ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Minnesota first half thread

Minny throws a 15 yard slant on the first play. Why the heck can't we ever do that? What is so difficult about that play?

Hope you guys get a win today. Other than the Huskers, I always root for you guys. Fitz is a class act and a damn good coach. Good luck.

Reactions: Rebel_
My lord, Ohio State is scary good. Drive right down the field for 91 yards and a TD on their opening series.

Geez. Seems like the defense isn't prepared for any pass play. Special teams suck as the punter is barely getting it past the los. The offense is worse than high school. Pee wee. No fundamentals being taught. Nothing.

Sure would be nice to have him have time to throw a few times. Sure he's gonna be rusty rusty but he's been hit or chased every pass play

Last post and I'm out of here.... why do we have punters who kick worse than high school teams? Fitz can get some good defensive kids, but every other part of this program is atrocious.

We have had a lot of punting opportunities; you would think we would be a bit better at it after all that practice.

A decent punter could help get you out of a hole. That’s two punts, 29.5 yard average.

Watching this offense is definitely reminiscent of the Dark Ages. What the hell happened to this team?

One more unrelated post... as a Cincinnati Bengal fan, I really want them to use their first pick on Chase Young. Way better than any available QB. Sorry. I'll show myself out.

This is too painful, going to watch the Buckeyes dismantle PSU, that will be enjoyable.Chase Young is a freaking sack machine, jesus

Fitz brought this on himself with his stubbornness about not addressing the huge problem with the offense. It has broken this team.

Reactions: drewjin
Gonna cover the spread in the first quarter. Final score may not be that terrible though as they will take out their starters at halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT