ADVERTISEMENT

NU was always the choice for new commit Khalid Jones

Wow. Graduating and enrolling early. That's awesome.

Suddenly, the queue at MIKE is pretty rich with Fox, Fisher, Jones and perhaps Gallagher, though I imagine Blake will find himself outside.
I know I am a Pollyanna. But when a recruit visits a bunch of other schools first and then visits NU and says "This is the place" that is great. But when a recruit visits NU first and then visits a bunch of other schools and after the other tours says "NU is the place" that is spectacular and a tribute to our school and program.

It makes me happy.

Reactions: ubercat
Wow. Graduating and enrolling early. That's awesome.

Suddenly, the queue at MIKE is pretty rich with Fox, Fisher, Jones and perhaps Gallagher, though I imagine Blake will find himself outside.

I've been told Paddy Fisher is an absolute stud and we're going to really, really like him at MIKE this year

He was all over the field in that open scrimmage. Couldn't miss him.
That is the great thing about college football. There is a regular progression of some players who get a little better each year and then there is the burst onto the scene guys who were waiting in the wings but grow quickly into the position.

It is sad to see them go when they graduate but the difference between an 18 year old and a 22 year old can be simply amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT