ADVERTISEMENT

NU @ Wisconsin game time still TBA

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
B1G has used another six-day pick on that weekend's games so the NU-Wisconsin game time will be announced on Sunday, November 15.

The game will be at 11 AM or 2:30 PM CT. It could be on any of the ESPN networks (ESPN, 2, U, NEWS) or on BTN. The only thing we know is that it will not be on ABC.

Last edited:
So is there a chance we find out the kickoff time for the Illinois game after this weekend's games, or will we have to wait until after the Wisconsin game? I'll be in town that day and am hoping for an 11am start. Don't have tickets yet, but after reading the other thread today, I don't think that'll be a problem....

So is there a chance we find out the kickoff time for the Illinois game after this weekend's games, or will we have to wait until after the Wisconsin game? I'll be in town that day and am hoping for an 11am start. Don't have tickets yet, but after reading the other thread today, I don't think that'll be a problem....

Most games are announced 12 days in advance, so there is a good chance we'll find out about the Illinois game next Monday. If not, we'll have to wait until the day after the Wisconsin game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT