ADVERTISEMENT

One stat tells the whole story: Iowa only punted 1 time against JON's defense.

zeek55

Nov 21, 2010
Iowa punted 5 times or more in every game prior to today. That JON's defense could not stop Brian Ferentz's offense at all is as big a red flag as any over the last 2 years. Brian Ferentz is probably the worst OC in the Power 5, a nepotistic hire who should not be an OC at this level. What does that say about JON?

JON is the worst defensive coordinator in FBS; maybe the worst DC at any level of college or professional football. Bajakian's offense has not been anything to write home about either these past 2 years but Iowa's defense is legit, so I don't think today is a measuring stick for that side of the ball.

There's no coming back from this for JON; as long as he's here, we'll be a Dark Ages football team.

Iowa punted 5 times or more in every game prior to today. That JON's defense could not stop Brian Ferentz's offense at all is as big a red flag as any over the last 2 years. Brian Ferentz is probably the worst OC in the Power 5, a nepotistic hire who should not be an OC at this level. What does that say about JON?

JON is the worst defensive coordinator in FBS; maybe the worst DC at any level of college or professional football. Bajakian's offense has not been anything to write home about either these past 2 years but Iowa's defense is legit, so I don't think today is a measuring stick for that side of the ball.

There's no coming back from this for JON; as long as he's here, we'll be a Dark Ages football team.
I'm not sure maybe our offensive coordinator is actually worse than Iowa's

When I see Career Longs and Season Highs graphics, I know that’s Northwestern Football now…

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
I agree that JON appears to be rather poor DC, but the individual tackling by this team is horrendous. I think it is now as bad as the worst Colby days.

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin and zeek55

There's no coming back from this for JON; as long as he's here, we'll be a Dark Ages football team.L

Looks like nepotism trumps cronyism.

It's sad how everybody who has watched the Cats this year realizes pretty quickly how bad the defense is, yet Fitz refuses to acknowledge it and do anything about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT