ADVERTISEMENT

Open practice gods strike again

sBfG9.gif

Perfect.

mike and gocats,

You guys are essentially acting like arrogant buffoons. Gocats one word condescending responses are particularly off-putting. willycat is one of the most loyal NU supporters I have ever met. I attend most of the home games despite living in Pa., and I don't think I've ever been to one when I did not see willy. The same would be true for many away games and our bowl games. Curiously, I don't remember bumping into you two at any of those contests. Mike is an unofficial Board policeman and gocats, you are rather arrogant. Obviously, now that Turk has taken his leave, willy is now the object of your abuse. How sad.

Reactions: IGNORE2
mike and gocats,

You guys are essentially acting like arrogant buffoons. Gocats one word condescending responses are particularly off-putting. willycat is one of the most loyal NU supporters I have ever met. I attend most of the home games despite living in Pa., and I don't think I've ever been to one when I did not see willy. The same would be true for many away games and our bowl games. Curiously, I don't remember bumping into you two at any of those contests. Mike is an unofficial Board policeman and gocats, you are rather arrogant. Obviously, now that Turk has taken his leave, willy is now the object of your abuse. How sad.

That's because I've never introduced myself to anyone on the boards. I ensure you that I've got a lot invested in the success of the Cats. Willy's unrelenting pessimism on these boards is just a bit much.

mike and gocats,

Nailed it.

Fortunately for me, the fuzz took me off his radar so now I can run wild afoul of the 'law'...

That's because I've never introduced myself to anyone on the boards. I ensure you that I've got a lot invested in the success of the Cats. Willy's unrelenting pessimism on these boards is just a bit much.

Ignore is your friend.

So?

So... I'm not allowed to point that out? Who's the "board police" now?
You can point out whatever you want - even if nobody's interested. (Although I'm at a loss to explain what the board police have to do with this.)

mike and gocats,

Congratulations, No Chores! You win seats next to Willycat at all NU games for the next 5 years! Let's see if you can last an entire season without moving your seats to the endzone or jumping off the upper deck at Ryan Field.

I lasted 5, maybe 10 minutes before I HAD to move in order to keep my police record spotless.

Last edited:

Nailed it!

Willy's negativity was WAY TOO MUCH 10 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT