ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ex-Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel enters rehab

This doesn't surprise me a bit. I hope he gets the help he needs. Athletes get a helluva lot of hype at a young age these days, and some just don't handle it well.

If I had to live in Cleveland for any extended period of time, I would be a heavy drug and alcohol user, too.

No surprise based on some recent revelations. I hope he gets the help he needs, too.

that is really funny and I won't say "oh it's insensitive"

He seems like such a mercurial person, I am not surprised. I would also not be surprised to find out he has an underlying mental condition such as bipolar

We really expect a lot from young entertainers and athletes. And then they fall down.

Originally posted by Fitz51:
If I had to live in Cleveland for any extended period of time, I would be a heavy drug and alcohol user, too.
Can't say I'm one of your biggest fans, but you just soul-owned this thread.

On the other hand, JR Smith said he's playing better since he was traded - tougher to party in Cleveland than in NYC. However, easier in Cleveland than in College Station...

Originally posted by mikewebb68:

Originally posted by Fitz51:
Can't say I'm one of your biggest fans, but you just soul-owned this thread.
Thanks! Just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't all enjoy some lightheartedness, especially at the expense of the city with The World's Largest Rubber Stamp.

This post was edited on 2/3 10:13 AM by Fitz51

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT