ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Great football job available

Paying for your own drinks would eliminate you from consideration-ouch!

Yeah, bummer, and I had the application almost completed when I found that out.

Off the subject, docrugby, did I ever tell you that on the way back from Duke in 2015 I stopped for a couple of days in Savannah, and, based on your recommendation, I had dinner at The Olde Pink House and ordered the flounder. What a neat and interesting restaurant! I will almost certainly be doing another ticket block for the Duke game this fall . I spoke to the Duke ticket office, and as a repeat customer they made me a great offer, sitting in the same section we had the last time, best seats available if you are not a season ticket holder, and a pretty good discount. I do not need to make a decision until late April and will probably put up some sort of announcement after basketball season . It is way too early to know about organizing a party, but you better plan on being at the game.

Yeah, bummer, and I had the application almost completed when I found that out.

Off the subject, docrugby, did I ever tell you that on the way back from Duke in 2015 I stopped for a couple of days in Savannah, and, based on your recommendation, I had dinner at The Olde Pink House and ordered the flounder. What a neat and interesting restaurant! I will almost certainly be doing another ticket block for the Duke game this fall . I spoke to the Duke ticket office, and as a repeat customer they made me a great offer, sitting in the same section we had the last time, best seats available if you are not a season ticket holder, and a pretty good discount. I do not need to make a decision until late April and will probably put up some sort of announcement after basketball season . It is way too early to know about organizing a party, but you better plan on being at the game.

I will be there unless 6 feet of dirt intervene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT