ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Sporting Goods Store at Village Crossing in Skokie

HappyNUyear

May 29, 2001
Chicago Area
Found another Sporting Goods Store at Village Crossing in Skokie, between Best Buy & Bed Bath & Beyond.

Rally House has been open since may, but road is blocked due to construction. Access via sidewalk

Has NU, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois etc

Reactions: ubercat
Found another Sporting Goods Store at Village Crossing in Skokie, between Best Buy & Bed Bath & Beyond.

Rally House has been open since may, but road is blocked due to construction. Access via sidewalk

Has NU, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois etc
They had one in River Forest but closed, they had a good amount of NU stuff along with other BT teams.

I must admit that since moving to Uptown in December 2020, I see more Northwestern apparel on the streets than I did in Lakeview. I think a lot of stuff gets donated to local shelters, and it ends up in the wardrobes of retirees and people on social assistance. I always give them a "Go Cats!" when I walk by. I am sure they have no idea what I am talking about.

Rally House is a national chain with locations all over, specializing in the regional teams

I must admit that since moving to Uptown in December 2020, I see more Northwestern apparel on the streets than I did in Lakeview. I think a lot of stuff gets donated to local shelters, and it ends up in the wardrobes of retirees and people on social assistance. I always give them a "Go Cats!" when I walk by. I am sure they have no idea what I am talking about.

Someone recently shouted at me while I was in downtown Chicago wearing a purple shirt: "You should pay your taxes!" When I asked him sarcastically if I somehow represent all of Northwestern, he said, "You're part of the system!" Very weird but at least it showed brand awareness.

Reactions: evanston09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT