ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

I just heard: "Southern Cal has a tough road ahead, brought to you by Coors Light".

Still not as bad as the Taco Bell student section I saw being promoted in an earlier game.

But at least the players are still amateurs...

Reactions: Fitz51
USC-Texas game is in overtime. USC has not been able to run effectively against a Texas team that yielded 263 rushing yards to Maryland. Texas might have tightened up the d-line since then, but still. . . .

I just heard: "Southern Cal has a tough road ahead, brought to you by Coors Light".

Still not as bad as the Taco Bell student section I saw being promoted in an earlier game.

But at least the players are still amateurs...
It should also be noted that TireRack.com is the official sponsor of overtime.

Seriously.

Reactions: Fitz51
USC-Texas game is in overtime. USC has not been able to run effectively against a Texas team that yielded 263 rushing yards to Maryland. Texas might have tightened up the d-line since then, but still. . . .
I don't put much stock in these transitive relationships, especially early in the season. Texas came to play tonight.

This game has been outstanding

Wow, thought Texas was going to get called for grounding there. Instead, they made the 2nd and 20 conversion and TD look easy....

Horns got hooked. I feel bad for their freshman QB. He played his heart out but gave up the unfortunate fumble there at the goal line in OT.

Horns got hooked. I feel bad for their freshman QB. He played his heart out but gave up the unfortunate fumble there at the goal line in OT.

Terrible play call, imo. He's throwing the ball all over the yard, and they think they're going to fool USC twice in a row with QB up the middle?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT