ADVERTISEMENT

Paddy Fisher

Hungry Jack

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2008
the cotton fields and bus shelters
www.cbc.ca
Looked like he had a rough debut today. We were getting gouged in the first half up the middle, and my assumption is that he was making poor reads and generally getting schooled. I did not see him in the second half when we went 4-2-5 with McGee, but I was sitting on the east side and did not have a view of our bench.

Did Fisher sit the second half?

Looked like he had a rough debut today. We were getting gouged in the first half up the middle, and my assumption is that he was making poor reads and generally getting schooled. I did not see him in the second half when we went 4-2-5 with McGee, but I was sitting on the east side and did not have a view of our bench.

He played.

We were more often getting gouged backside, which is a Mike/Will issue. Definitely something to clean up, but not something that can be pinned on one guy.

MRCat95 gave a really nice explanation why we were getting gouged up the middle on The Rock. He did't lay it on Fisher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT