ADVERTISEMENT

Pate

I like watching him play. He was really animated on the sidelines between series at Wisconsin, and interactive to the few of us there. Really showed confidence

Great piece by Jaylen Pate on his journey at NU.......

Thanks for posting - sorry this seems like a dumb question, but just to check I'm reading this correctly - he is coming back for one more season? At most parts it read like a retrospective on his past (and last) season, but at the end it seemed like he was looking forward to one more year.

If so, excited for Jaylen to make an impact in his final year of eligibility. If not, very much appreciate his contributions and we wish you the best of luck chasing the professional football dream or wherever else life may take. Always brought great energy to the program and the field. Go Cats.

Thanks for posting - sorry this seems like a dumb question, but just to check I'm reading this correctly - he is coming back for one more season? At most parts it read like a retrospective on his past (and last) season, but at the end it seemed like he was looking forward to one more year.

If so, excited for Jaylen to make an impact in his final year of eligibility. If not, very much appreciate his contributions and we wish you the best of luck chasing the professional football dream or wherever else life may take. Always brought great energy to the program and the field. Go Cats.
He's returning for another season

Reactions: ricko654321
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT