ADVERTISEMENT

PBJ Recruitment

peatymeanis

Jan 6, 2005
Someone needs to be fired over this

EjlWq6RXcAAZhgD

Someone needs to be fired over this

EjlWq6RXcAAZhgD

Nope. If PBJ was coming to NU (or going to Milwaukee) he would have committed a long time ago. Why, because then he can recruit two other players to join him. The inability to let go by NU fans is just desperation.

Exactly. Isn’t the standard of admissions to only consider athletes who stand a very good chance of graduating? PBJ does not pass that standard.
I really am excited about the direction of our hoops team. Collins has us on the right path. I hope,for the players sake, we have a full season. We have a great brand and we do things right on the basketball court. My wrestling teammate at NU,was Rich Decatur. He roomed with Art Aaron,who was an amazing NU Hoops player.

I really am excited about the direction of our hoops team. Collins has us on the right path. I hope,for the players sake, we have a full season. We have a great brand and we do things right on the basketball court. My wrestling teammate at NU,was Rich Decatur. He roomed with Art Aaron,who was an amazing NU Hoops player.
yes he was but PJJ would be be the best ever!

Reactions: Titanium999
So thats it then. What a bummer man, I was one of those still holding on 😢

Bummer, it would’ve been fun to have a talent like that in the conference, and seeing him outside of the traditional recruiting powerhouses like MSU or Maryland would’ve been a bonus.

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT