ADVERTISEMENT

Ped State 3rd rounder cut, replaced by Odenigbo

Reactions: mikewebb68
The Browns are probably going to have a tough first few games with 60% of their players not having played in a game together before.
The Browns are going to have a tough time because their head coach went 1-31 the last two seasons, showed little competence behind the scenes during Hard Knocks, and miraculously still has his job. He’s suffered some familial tragedies and seems like a nice guy so I feel for him, but is probably too nice for a NFL HC role.

Even more so than all of the new players they signed. Just a thought.

That doesn’t count as “baggage” in the NFL.
Good thing this is the NU Football forum, and not a NFL forum. I wish we’d replaced Ped State with Pitt when we had the chance.
He came to PSU as a walk-on and played his way to an All-American. Kind of the opposite of baggage unless you just hate PSU.
Well I clearly just so happen to loathe Ped State. I have nothing against this kid except for his choice of school, and saw he was picked up by the Buccaneers. Goody for him.

Good thing this is the NU Football forum, and not a NFL forum. I wish we’d replaced Ped State with Pitt when we had the chance.

Well I clearly just so happen to loathe Ped State. I have nothing against this kid except for his choice of school, and saw he was picked up by the Buccaneers. Goody for him.
Pitt in the B1G? Sure, if another tomato-can is what you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT