ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State kickoff

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
i just received an email stating that game time is 11 AM I hate 11 AM starts but this works for me

i just received an email stating that game time is 11 AM I hate 11 AM starts but this works for me
The 11:00 a.m. time is to accommodate the various homecoming parties that evening. I know from personal experience that no other time makes sense.

I didn't think of it at first but this is a pretty bold move, schedule wise.

NU has chosen to make the defending B1G champions their homecoming game. Who does that? I feel like Fitz is trying to make a statement with this decision. He has a big say in this kind of scheduling, Yes?

I hope that the Boys are paying attention to their coaches' bold declaration.

The game and team that I would love to win and beat most this season is PSU. Franklin is a weasel. He and PSU play dirty and are dirty recruiters. That being said, they are the most difficult obstacle for us to get past if we are going to play in the BIG title game this year. I truly hope we play our best game of the season against them.

I have not been impressed with Franklin's in-game coaching. I think if we can stay close, we can beat him at the end (see the end of fourth quarter of Rose Bowl!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT