ADVERTISEMENT

PFF Weekly honors

Well, when you have no sacks and have significant yardage running the ball 🏈, it gets noticed.
One can argue we haven't exactly played murders row here this season, but still, the lack of sacks allowed is really impressive considering our history at OL. I don't expect that we've suddenly developed an all-world OL, but even a little improvement would be encouraging. This Washington game is going to be really fascinating to gauge both our OL and our defense.

Taking a look at the numbers, PFF really liked Lausch and has liked all five of our O linemen all year. PFF is also obsessed with Robert Fitzgerald, he has a top 15 NATIONAL CB rating. It also gives star grades on the season to Mueller and Saka (no surprise).

One can argue we haven't exactly played murders row here this season, but still, the lack of sacks allowed is really impressive considering our history at OL. I don't expect that we've suddenly developed an all-world OL, but even a little improvement would be encouraging. This Washington game is going to be really fascinating to gauge both our OL and our defense.
Quite honestly, I think the lack of sacks is primarily due to Lujan’s scheme. Our quarterbacks are asked to make very quick reads and either find an open receiver and/or avoid a loss by either tucking the ball and running or by passing the ball out of bounds.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT