ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who wins the Natty tonight?

Who is your pick to win the national championship tonight?

• Michigan

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Washington

Votes: 29 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UM makes UW try and run...UM runs...I am taking the under and UW as they out Harbaugh , Harbaugh with trickery and deception.

Michigan is the better team. There's a reason you have to give up 4.5 points to bet them.

Reactions: drewjin
Michigan wins. Harbaugh goes to the pros. NCAA puts Michigan on probation in the Spring and vacates National and Big Ten titles and all wins from 2023 and maybe 2022.

Reactions: drewjin
I think Michigan by 4.5 points is about right. Washington is better up front, especially on the offensive side, than people give them credit for, but they haven't seen somebody quite like Michigan who is so good up front on both sides yet. However, Michigan hasn't seen a passing attack, WRs, and QB like Penix and his weapons either, so I don't think Washington will be lambs to the slaughter at all. Seems like Michigan ought to be able to move the ball pretty well against UW, but Penix is dangerous and it a single turnover or just a good Washington night could easily be the difference. Hopeful for another fantastic game!

Michigan wins. Harbaugh goes to the pros. NCAA puts Michigan on probation in the Spring and vacates National and Big Ten titles and all wins from 2023 and maybe 2022.
Everybody keeps saying the NCAA will vacate the titles. The NCAA doesn't organize, sanction, or award anything whatsoever related to the college football playoffs, which is owned by the BCS corporation, which is essentially a conglomerate of the power 5 (4) conferences. The NCAA isn't even a part of the equation and nobody cares what they think.

Can they whomp Michigan's scholarships going forward? Yeah... assuming that doesn't lead to the final breakoff of the power conferences from pretending they care what the NCAA thinks about football.

Reactions: No Chores
I don't see how UW can run the ball vs. Meat Chicken. That should allow the Wolverinze to pressure Penix. And Meat Chicken can pound the ground with Corum and those big uglies. The game may be not close (one score).
I’m surprised the Huskies hung around like they did. Credit to UM defense for holding UW at bay while the Wolverine offense stalled. I thought UM would blitz more, but they mostly hung out in deep zone all night. Sure worked well.

Reactions: rmndcat
Michigan turned it up another notch in that fourth quarter and ran away with it. Defense still wins championships!

Reactions: rmndcat
Harbaugh is such a weirdo. Choppy game by Penix and Washington, but a great deal of that was caused by Michigan’s defense, which is truly phenomenal. That first quarter with 180 yards rushing on 11 carries was total shell shock. In the end, it was McCarthy who got the offense going again after Washington had settled down. Phenomenal team.

Boy did they have that Washington RT hell the entire fourth quarter. He was getting crushed off of nearly every single snap. Not great.

Does Alabama no longer have SEC speed?
The joke was lost on my fellow freeloaders. Droski is shaking his fist somewhere.

I posted about Washington but my head voted Michigan. If only I had wagered some money on this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT