ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-Fourth of July commitment watch

freewillie07

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2017
Kris Jenkins tweeted “Big Announcement: July 3rd, 2019”

Cullen Coleman said in an article published June 26 that he wants “to make my decision late this week. If not that, then a couple days into July.”

Getting both would be amazing, but I’d settle for one of two. Then the coaches can take stock and figure out who to pursue next to round out this stellar class!

I'd love Cullen to commit so the coaches can plan their remaining 2-3 recruits, and hoping he joins the Cats (including long-term benefits of doing so). Kris, I believe, is headed to Michigan - at least based on several of the pundits now predicting so in the last week or so (when several do, it seems to me to make it relatively likely).

We have 6 bigs already but only 1 linebacker, so to me Cullen is more important.

Nice that NU is the only easily identifiable uniform. I guess the V helmet is for Vandy but theater uni's could be anyone. Is the red one Wisconsin, Indiana, tOSU, Rutgers, or Nebraska? They all look alike.
V is for Virginia cavaliers. Note the two swords. I can’t identify the other uniforms

Coming down to Northwestern vs. Stanford?

Kris Jenkins tweeted “Big Announcement: July 3rd, 2019”

Cullen Coleman said in an article published June 26 that he wants “to make my decision late this week. If not that, then a couple days into July.”

Getting both would be amazing, but I’d settle for one of two. Then the coaches can take stock and figure out who to pursue next to round out this stellar class!
Michigan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT