ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue and Michigan...

Purdue is horrible and a loss to them is a disgrace

Michigan is definitely beatable

Illinois isn’t invincible, but the team can’t play like this and win.
We can't play like today and expect to beat any of these teams. The only possible win is Purdue, and that is listed only as possible. Ohio State is going to trounce us with their second strong in. I will laugh my ass off if we lose to the Boilermakers, as things could not be more pathetic than that.

We won’t be able to score against Michigan’s defense. Yeah, their O sucks but eventually our D will tire because our offense is brain dead.

We can't play like today and expect to beat any of these teams. The only possible win is Purdue, and that is listed only as possible. Ohio State is going to trounce us with their second strong in. I will laugh my ass off if we lose to the Boilermakers, as things could not be more pathetic than that.
Why laugh?

Excellent point, they need to have something resembling an O by then.
If Hililinski is practicing well I'd give Lausch a very short leash at Purdue. Aside from that fumble Hilinski at least showed an awareness of where to throw and that he could get it there. I just want wins I don't care as much about player development. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.

Reactions: Eurocat
If Hililinski is practicing well I'd give Lausch a very short leash at Purdue. Aside from that fumble Hilinski at least showed an awareness of where to throw and that he could get it there. I just want wins I don't care as much about player development. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.
Play the QB who can win from here out. Lausch can develop in the off season, since he has not progressed so far in play.

Or Iowa was just playing soft on all those shirt to middle routes because it meant nothing. I agree though he looked at least comfortable throwing some nice routes with some rhythm.

Excellent point, they need to have something resembling an O by then.
There’s some N00M game potential in Ann Arbor. Michigan’s passing game is highly suspect, and the run game isn’t the same as recent years.

MSU hung with Michigan (they beat Iowa last week), but Porter/Himon aren’t playmakers anything like what Carter for MSU looked like.

It would be fun to win next week and have a chance at winning the final two for .500.

Purdue’s coming off a bye. They’ll be rusty and we’ll kill ‘em. Cuz we’re fresh. Go Cats Go.

Reactions: stpaulcat
There’s some N00M game potential in Ann Arbor. Michigan’s passing game is highly suspect, and the run game isn’t the same as recent years.

MSU hung with Michigan (they beat Iowa last week), but Porter/Himon aren’t playmakers anything like what Carter for MSU looked like.

It would be fun to win next week and have a chance at winning the final two for .500.

Purdue’s coming off a bye. They’ll be rusty and we’ll kill ‘em. Cuz we’re fresh. Go Cats Go.
I sure hope we have a Maryland type game against Purdue but it’s hard to even fathom that our O still has it in them.

Again, the cats should beat up Purdue, who is absolutely dreadful. If they don’t we have bigger problems.

Michigan is gettable, but their defense is very talented, more talented than any defense we’ve seen this year, and while their offense is bad it is also physically large and if our offense can’t give the defense a rest we will be ground to a fine paste by attrition

Again, the cats should beat up Purdue, who is absolutely dreadful. If they don’t we have bigger problems.

Michigan is gettable, but their defense is very talented, more talented than any defense we’ve seen this year, and while their offense is bad it is also physically large and if our offense can’t give the defense a rest we will be ground to a fine paste by attrition
What are people looking at to think we can win any of these games? We have been destroyed in 4 out of 5 B1G games. We have no offense at all. Our defense is average for the B1G. Our Coaching has regressed and immediately takes the air out of any potential momentum with questionable decisions. Even Purdue is not a gimme.

Reactions: cedricmelons
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT