ADVERTISEMENT

Purple Party Holiday Bowl

Thanks! Timing is additionally accommodating for those also planning to catch the Alumni tailgate which should be closer to game time.

Reactions: rmndcat
I really enjoyed the gathering at the pizza place at Cal few years ago. But since I was so happy there with bunch of you, I drank a bit too much too early, too fast and got sick. I see dejavu written all over again!

Thanks to DocRugby for doing the research. We had a nice group and good English pub grub in the heart of Little Italy. It made for a good start to an amazing day.

Reactions: drewjin and BosCat
Seconded -- thanks Doc!
Doc is good at that. Met him before a meaningless BB game and he gave me two free tickets. I bought his lunch but he might have been offended that I didn't just take the tickets. I have a lot of respect for Doc.

Doc is good at that. Met him before a meaningless BB game and he gave me two free tickets. I bought his lunch but he might have been offended that I didn't just take the tickets. I have a lot of respect for Doc.
He is definitely a class act. He bought my first drink. I made sure to reciprocate before we headed to the stadium...because I can't go through life owing both him and FloridaAlum drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT