ADVERTISEMENT

Quickie story on NU's first 2018 commit

What is the consensus of other board evaluators- who will be our starting quarterback once Clayton graduates? I think that there is a great chance that this fellow Whittaker will be. It will be interesting to see how the competition unfolds.

Marty and Whittaker seem to be fairly similar physically- almost clones of each other. Whittaker seems to be a bit more agile/athletic. I am really looking forward to seeing how the competition for starting quarterback unfolds in the years coming after Thorson graduates. I am hoping it will determine whom will bring us to future bowl wins. I am curious to ponder other WR members opinions on which of these two players will have the edge in seeing who will start.

Marty and Whittaker seem to be fairly similar physically- almost clones of each other. Whittaker seems to be a bit more agile/athletic. I am really looking forward to seeing how the competition for starting quarterback unfolds in the years coming after Thorson graduates. I am hoping it will determine whom will bring us to future bowl wins. I am curious to ponder other WR members opinions on which of these two players will have the edge in seeing who will start.
I give Whittaker the early edge over Marty between the two. Don't know anything about Smith. Whittaker is larger, more mobile/athletic and more polished. Happy to have both, as they both have the physical tools/potential to succeed.

GOUNUII

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT