ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking college coaches, 1 to 130, as per Sporting News, fwiw

Well, he must not be doing his job if he is 28th and the team is usually around 40th! Underachiever/

Hey look! Another ranking piece!

When do the mascots get ranked?
I just read the annual CBS seat heat rating (coaching hot seats). I did not post it because it was boring. Of incredibly minor note was that Harbaugh as given a 0 for "Untouchable" while Fitz was given a 1 for "Safe and Secure." I would have reversed those.

I'll play. I've always been partial to Michigan State's Spartan.
Number 1, baby!
I always wanted to see South Carolina play Oregon State in a bowl game. I believe that the announcers would have some trouble in a game of the 'Cocks against the Beavers. Some standard football jargon might need to be re-worded to get through that one.

Reactions: DaCat
I can't get over how Oregon ever got over being Ducks. What athlete aspired to be Duck like? Ducks can't swim fast, run fast or fly fast; they are not much for fighting either.

I can't get over how Oregon ever got over being Ducks. What athlete aspired to be Duck like? Ducks can't swim fast, run fast or fly fast; they are not much for fighting either.
But they have huge sponsorship deals from former fowl.

You had to ask. UCSC Banana Slugs or go home.

https://goo.gl/images/Yblwwh
That's a good one.

I like the UCSB Gauchos. Kinda reminds me of Kurt Russell playing Wyatt Earp in Tombstone.

Ole-Gaucho.jpg

This helps too.

team_ad_hoc.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT