ADVERTISEMENT

Really needed to win like that.

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
That was better than any kind of win you could have for the students that came. I think the team really needs the students to make the extra effort to attend these games that are not really at home. The electricity and high end rush of beating Illinois, given all of the Illinois fans in attendance, was huge. The message that goes back to campus of, "You should have been there." and "I can't wait to go again." is really important for the energy of the rest of the season.

That was better than any kind of win you could have for the students that came. I think the team really needs the students to make the extra effort to attend these games that are not really at home. The electricity and high end rush of beating Illinois, given all of the Illinois fans in attendance, was huge. The message that goes back to campus of, "You should have been there." and "I can't wait to go again." is really important for the energy of the rest of the season.
Heck ya

Fans seemed great on TV, and the announcers made a few nice plugs about how the fans should go.

Anyone know how large the crowd was? Seemed to be the biggest of the season, by far....

For the record, the student section overflowed and there were not many of our other fans.

For the record, the student section overflowed and there were not many of our other fans.

We have too many folks like some on this board who talk about their comfy couch who call themselves fans and post often, but will not show up to a game. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT