ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING RIVALS' CLINT COSGROVE PREDICTS...

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
...that four-star DE Adepoju Adebawore will be a Cat. His synopsis:

Adebawore has seen his recruitment absolutely blow up over the previous months and the edge rusher from Missouri pretty much has his choice of schools. As of now however, Adebawore has only scheduled official visits to Northwestern (which he already took), Georgia and Oklahoma.

There aren't many instances where you see Northwestern beat national powers like Oklahoma and Georgia on the recruiting trail, and the opportunity to play for such national powers may be too much for Adebawore to pass up in the end. This situation is unique, however, and is one of those cases where we could see Northwestern beat the traditional powers for a great player.

The wildcard here is Adebawore's connections to Northwestern. He has an older brother who is currently on the team, and academics are also an important factor when it comes to his decision. Add in the fact that he was recently on his official visit to Evanston during a weekend that resulted in an unprecedented amount of commitments tells me that it was a special experience that will likely stick in his head for a while. This is far from done, and the pull from Georgia and Oklahoma during his official visits will be hard for him to pass on, but I am going to go out on a limb here with my prediction.

Prediction: Northwestern

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News