ADVERTISEMENT

@Rutgers tix

SimpsonElmwood

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2004
NY NY
I have been watching these tix. Prices have gone down today. Jumped on 301 Row A (big difference between Row A and Row M). Less than $17/ticket with fees on SeatGeek. Won’t get much cheaper.

I’m a bargain shopper and not a baller like @CatManTrue.

Grab the other few seats and let’s establish a Cat beachhead in the RAC.

I have been watching these tix. Prices have gone down today. Jumped on 301 Row A (big difference between Row A and Row M). Less than $17/ticket with fees on SeatGeek. Won’t get much cheaper.

I wish I was balling like @CoralSpringsCat does with his referral bonuses for every freeloader who gets a Rock membership.

I just looked on StubHub tickets for your particular row and section are about $9 a pop I’d pull the trigger right now, but you’re also on the opposite side of the visitors bench…. 😕 I’m most likely going to go I just need to find the purple contingent

I just looked on StubHub tickets for your particular row and section are about $9 a pop I’d pull the trigger right now, but you’re also on the opposite side of the visitors bench…. 😕 I’m most likely going to go I just need to find the purple contingent
Yeah. Those are the tickets.

For me (non baller), it’s just a matter of getting in, avoiding nosebleeds if possible.

Let’s get more people there! I am getting a Zipcar from the UWS and can drive someone. Leaving at 4:30.

Check TikPik. It’s usually cheaper and has the fees already built in.

Let’s get more people there! I am getting a Zipcar from the UWS and can drive someone. Leaving at 4:30.
I don't think I can duck out of work that early but am targeting prob a 5:08pm NJT train from Penn to Edison then an Uber (have done the 2 mile walk from there in the past but won't have time this time).

I will try to stop by 301 and look for folks in purple to say hello. I think we talked about meeting up on the concourse last year and didn't make it happen...

Go Cats!

Check TikPik. It’s usually cheaper and has the fees already built in.
I normally use TickPick but it didn't have very good selection for this one (almost nothing in the 200 level) so ended up buying on SeatGeek - which has hefty fees a la Stubhub but in this case was still a good price after fees (I think was $27 all in). I agree with what Simpson said though - if buying in the 300 level then there's a substantial difference between Rows A-C and those further back in the rafters.

Reactions: lunker35
I don't think I can duck out of work that early but am targeting prob a 5:08pm NJT train from Penn to Edison then an Uber (have done the 2 mile walk from there in the past but won't have time this time).

I will try to stop by 301 and look for folks in purple to say hello. I think we talked about meeting up on the concourse last year and didn't make it happen...

Go Cats!
I remember!

We have purple Nicholson, Buie, Barnhizer sweatshirts. Won’t be hard to see us.

Go Cats!!!

For those that made the trip, thoughts on the RAC atmosphere?
Sorry was annoyed last night. To answer your question - think it’s the 4th time I’ve been, an NU fan that lives in NYC, think we might be 2-2 (don’t fact check me on that haha)? Always a fun time. It’s a lively home partisan crowd, as it should be. Gets loud when Rutgers makes a run. I’ve always sat next to friendly folks who are very clearly cheering against us and may make a snide remark but not mean (so unlike most OSU fans which is a good start) and willing to have polite chat about basketball in the breaks. Your team is hard nosed and plays really good defense, attacks the boards hard. They are fun contests, it’s tough to win on the road in the B1G. Congrats on the W, good luck the rest of the way.

(Though I still am baffled by the Langborg ejection, and with Berry already out that unfortunately cost us the game, let you guys overplay Boo too much in the 2H (should have all game tbh - the doubling often was counter productive at times bc it let Boo get multiple open 3’s). And frankly our team wasn’t able to execute well enough down the stretch, while Rutgers did last night. There are a lot of one possession games in the B1G, and that one we got beat in.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT