ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Game Tonight

SimpsonElmwood

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2004
NY NY
I'm going tonight (section 302 row G) and I know there are others on the board attending as well. I will post a halftime meetup location on this thread. Others who are familiar with the RAC can suggest one. You can PM me your cell # and I will set up a group text with @CatManTrue and other interested parties.

I'm going to pack a small cooler and will bring a few extra beers. If we get there early enough I will advise on our parking location and fellow Cat fans will be welcome to stop by and say hi.

Let's bring home a W! Go Cats!!!

I'm going tonight (section 302 row G) and I know there are others on the board attending as well. I will post a halftime meetup location on this thread. Others who are familiar with the RAC can suggest one. You can PM me your cell # and I will set up a group text with @CatManTrue and other interested parties.

I'm going to pack a small cooler and will bring a few extra beers. If we get there early enough I will advise on our parking location and fellow Cat fans will be welcome to stop by and say hi.

Let's bring home a W! Go Cats!!!
I’m section 314 Row L .

You guys are in for a treat...well depends who you root for lol

That place can sound like a hornets nest when we're rolling. We need this W badly but we've been reeling just like you guys.
I think Jersey Mike's should do a publicity stunt where they bring a couch to half-court and have Danny Devitto crawl out of it, naked, eating a sandwich.

If that happened I'd think the right thing would be for us to forfeit.

• Haha
Reactions: DaCat
I think Jersey Mike's should do a publicity stunt where they bring a couch to half-court and have Danny Devitto crawl out of it, naked, eating a sandwich.

If that happened I'd think the right thing would be for us to forfeit.
Is that because everyone would be sick?

I have a NU Rose bowl sweatshirt and am in between the concessions at the RU basket for the first half. Black NU hat.

Whenever i heard the “RU” chant, all i could think about was “R… you going to the mall later?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT