ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Ryan Field and Temporary Venue Shared Photo Drive

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
Hi all,

This is a project I've been working on the past few days and I think it's ready for roll out. I've been taking photos of Ryan Field during the demolition and construction the past few months, and recently took some of the temporary lakeside facility the other week when I was up in Evanston. I normally tweet out a few of the best photos each time. I thought something cool to share on The Rock would be my full camera roll from each site so far.

I've organized my photos chronologically and put them in a Google Drive folder, which is linked below. I also thought it'd be a great opportunity for you all to share your photos, if you have them!

Anyone with the link can access, upload and edit. I'll be monitoring it around once a day to organize uploads or edit out unrelated photos. Any photos uploaded directly will display your Google account name so if you'd prefer to avoid that you can email them to me at wrphotoupload@gmail.com and I'll get them up as soon as possible.

I'm happy to answer questions or troubleshoot issues if you have them here on the board or via DM. I hope you all enjoy the photos!

Link: Shared Drive Folder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News