ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Fitz to Iowa...

Interesting. Walkon commitment. I wonder if older brother Jack will transfer to Iowa. Although they’re a rival I think Fitz may identify with Ferentz’s old school approach. Fitz to Iowa as successor DC or HC???

Reactions: rmndcat
OK. Iowa’s offense will likely keep sucking like it has for decades. Frankly: Sullivan transferring to Ioa is a much bigger blow than this.

Why? Because Kirk Ferentz is still their HC.

[REDACTED]

If this kid was a real P5 quarterback, then he would have real P5 offers. He doesn’t. And his daddy doesn’t have to worry about the college tuition at that shitty college like most do. So he can go there, be a 5th string quarterback for a year or two, and transfer to Wheaton or something. Good for him. This is a free country

Move on, folks! I’m doing my damnedest to make it to lakefront game. It will be a lot of fun.

[REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:
volume and repetition really prove zippo...but I think it is a well worn propaganda technique...time may or may not eventually give us the whole truth......but Fitz's son heading to Iowa really seems to close the door on Fitz in Evanston .....and like a great Shakespearean character in a great Shakespearean play Fitz the Hero was human. ...and CMT hope you feel better ".Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot / That it do singe yourself."

Trolling/off topic posts removed. Not every thread has to turn into rehashing last July.

What happened last July?
Judging by the NU press release, basically nothing.

Pay no attention to the post-holiday Friday news dump.

What a world!

No, it's just tiring hearing the same grandiose proclamations of things to come and turning every thread into an off-topic diatribe.
Just wait. Give it a bit of time. The Truth is on its way, folks.

And that’s a 5 star CatManTrue guarantee or I’m gonna delete this darn account and be done with WR forever!

Wildcat football is pretty much dead to me.

I sure do love what the other athletics programs are doing though which gives me a bit of pause! 😉

OK. Iowa’s offense will likely keep sucking like it has for decades. Frankly: Sullivan transferring to Ioa is a much bigger blow than this.

Why? Because Kirk Ferentz is still their HC.

[REDACTED]

If this kid was a real P5 quarterback, then he would have real P5 offers. He doesn’t. And his daddy doesn’t have to worry about the college tuition at that shitty college like most do. So he can go there, be a 5th string quarterback for a year or two, and transfer to Wheaton or something. Good for him. This is a free country

Move on, folks! I’m doing my damnedest to make it to lakefront game. It will be a lot of fun.

[REDACTED]
This is truly a bizarre rant. I'm going to assume it made some sense before it got censored?

I do think it is pretty funny that you refer to Iowa as a "shit*y college" and thats fine with the moderator. (Iowa rated #113 of 1537 colleges by Niche.com, by the way)

The only reason you went off spewing bile about a random walk-on commitment is because he's Pat Fitzgerald's son. That says an awful lot about you.

The irony of your statement that the kid is definitely not a P5 QB because he has no offers, so he should transfer to Wheaton College.... Aidan O'Connell started at Wheaton because he was "definitely not a P5 QB" then walked on at Purdue, became the starting QB and is now an NFL starter. Classic!

This is truly a bizarre rant. I'm going to assume it made some sense before it got censored?

I do think it is pretty funny that you refer to Iowa as a "shit*y college" and thats fine with the moderator. (Iowa rated #113 of 1537 colleges by Niche.com, by the way)

The only reason you went off spewing bile about a random walk-on commitment is because he's Pat Fitzgerald's son. That says an awful lot about you.

The irony of your statement that the kid is definitely not a P5 QB because he has no offers, so he should transfer to Wheaton College.... Aidan O'Connell started at Wheaton because he was "definitely not a P5 QB" then walked on at Purdue, became the starting QB and is now an NFL starter. Classic!
No.

I just don’t like Io_a football or what it truly represents.

I probably dislike them more than Fitz used to hate them before he violated his code.

I can tell you some stories offline.

Kirk Ferentz has not run a clean program. Nor has he recruited our “type of players”.

Keep in mind that I’ve been dealing with other B1G football players for over 20 years.

Stick to basketball, @PurpleWhiteBoy.

You’re out of your depth swimming in the Football pool.

Last edited:
No.

I probably dislike them more than Fitz used to hate them before he violated his code.

Kirk Ferentz has not run a clean program. Nor has he recruited our “type of players”.

Keep in mind that I’ve been dealing with other B1G football players for over 20 years.

Don't worry about me. I'll be okay.

No.

Why do the stories have to be offline? Can’t you change the names/position groups to make it more opaque?

How about a few headlines?

Why do the stories have to be offline? Can’t you change the names/position groups to make it more opaque?

How about a few headlines?
No. It will be too apparent.

I’m still waiting for @MRCat95 to spill the beans on his recruiting visit with Bielema!

Interesting considering that Chickenhawk fans had the most vitriol directed at Pat (including for things like his girth).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT